Saturday, May 21, 2016

BUROT BEACH ADVENTURE

When the heat of summer is getting into my nerves, I decided to go out and beat the heat of summer!... As I am browsing the net, looking for a great weekend getaway, I accidentally saw Burot Beach.. I fell in love by its enchanting beauty.


We set the date, and finally, together with my co-workers/friends, we headed to Calatagan, Batangas and see the beauty of Burot Beach. As expected, the beach never fails me. It's beauty is pristine.  


Burot Beach is situated in Poblacion, Calatagan, Batangas. This is a private property acquired recently by SMDC. It is open to public for a minimal fee. It's location is a bit distant in the main highway. The road is rough when you enter the main entrance. Guards on duty will collect an environmental fee I guess, of Php30.00 per vehicle. After you pay, they will handed you the rules and regulations inside the premises along with the garbage bag. The dirt road will narrow down going through the beach  passing by a mangroves on each side. On the second gate, you will pay for the entrance fee of Php90.00 per pax.


You can go for a day trip or stay overnight. I strongly recommend the place, for the backpackers, looking for a quick and very affordable getaway near the Metro. Those who appreciate the beauty of nature.  I like it best, because it's still undeveloped. The place is good  as camping groundThe water is calm, the sand is semi-fine maple brown and a lot of rock formation can be found in the area.


When we arrived the weather is good, so we got to see the sunset. The sky is great at night since there's no electricity. I've really enjoyed the bright sky, the serenity and peacefulness of the place.


Don't expect too much in the area since, like I said, it's not commercialized. There are some open air nipa huts and benches around the area for rent or you may opt to use a tent (you can bring your own or rent it at Php300.00). There are comfort/shower rooms to accommodate the basic needs but not too decent. For those who wish to stay overnight, I strongly suggest that you bring a wood for bonfire. The wood sold inside is a little pricey. Bring also plenty of waters for drinking and cooking coz' the water there is not potable.




Rates:

Day trip: 
Children -  Php 60.00 (8 years old and above)
Adult   -    Php 90.00                

Overnight stay:
Children  -   Php 90.00
Adult  -   Php130.00

Parking:  Free

Nipa Hut: Php800.00 to P1000.00

Tent:  Php300.00












No comments :

Post a Comment